Make these ginger berry popsicles from Texanerin Baking
Bake peanut butter and chocolate donuts from Joy the Baker
Drink this carrot ginger turmeric smoothie from Minimalist Baker
Try s’more tarts from Pastry Affair
1. I was pretty excited to hear that Misty Copeland was made a principal dancer for the American Ballet Theater. Way to go Misty!
2. A New York Times recipe for guacamole with green peas sent shock waves through the food world this week. Apparently, some people were super mad. I’m not angry, but I probably won’t be adding green peas to my guac any time soon.
3. Have y’all been watching the second season of True Detective? Bud and I have. We went in with low expectations so we’re not super upset like many others. We’ll see if the show can hold our attention!
4. I’ve been searching for an ice cream recipe that doesn’t require an ice cream maker (not really ready to make that investment) and have only found a few quality recipes. Any suggestions?
5. Happy early 4th of July!!