1. What did you think of the Mad Men finale on Sunday? Bud and I loved it! It was basically what we expected. A lot of stories were left up to the interpretations of the viewer.
2. I love this video. I can barely ride a regular bike much less a ride a bike that’s set up oddly!
3. I love this map of favorite books. Such a neat concept!
4. Davide Letterman ended a 33 year run this week. Did you watch his final episode?
5. What are your plans for Memorial Day? It’s supposed to be super rainy here in Austin so we’ll probably stay indoors.
Grilled Pizza / Grilled Corn Fritters / Grilled Shrimp / Grilled Chicken Fajitas / Deluxe Burgers / Easy BBQ Ribs / Veggie and Tofu Cookout / Grilled Fish Tacos / Grilled Chicken Drumsticks / Grilled Asparagus / Crisp Red Potatoes / Grilled Peaches / Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple / Grilled Strawberry Shortcake / Grilled Banana Split
It’s that time of year! Time to fire up the grill and celebrate the summer weather. Time to start thinking about getting outside, having a cool drink and slathering on the sunscreen. Time to enjoy all the wonderful food that summer has to offer!
I think Memorial Day officially kicks off the summer season. It’s such a festive holiday full of sunshine and good times. What are your plans for the weekend?