Make homemade steak sauce from Joy the Baker
Bake this french toast from Pinch of Yum
DIY these linen napkins from 1000 Threads
Drink these strawberry gin sours fro A House in the Hills
1. Taylor Swift's new music video went viral this week. She may not be my favorite artist to listen to, but the message in this song is pretty great. I love how she can make fun of herself and encourage people through her songs. Props to T. Swift.
2. A guide to stocking your pantry by Brown Eyed Baker. Oh my gosh, her pantry is so organized! I want all of the things.
3. The most anticipated fall restaurant openings in Austin. I'm almost always thinking about food so these restaurants are pretty exciting to me. I think I'm most excited about The Peached Tortilla. Bacon jam fries...and that's all I've got to say about that.
4. Bud is leaving for Antarctica (no joke) in a few weeks. He'll be gone for a little over a month. I'm trying to intentionally schedule out my weekends while he's gone. That way, I"m not as sad and I spend my time wisely! Any suggestions?
5. Don't forget to sign up for the Esty/Ad space giveaway the was featured on the blog yesterday. You've got until August 27th so don't wait!