Welcome to Friday Link Love! Each week, I feature recipes and links that I find intriguing throughout the week. Got any suggestions or links you’d like to see featured? Send them my way!
Make gouda mac and cheese from My Name is Yeh
Bake this bourbon honey peach galette from Butterlust
Drink this sunny afternoon cocktail from Yes, More Please
Try sweet potato noodles with cashew sauce from Pinch of Yum
1. It’s officially the dog days of summer. Guess what will cool you down though? Popsicle week!
2. A really interesting article about the gluten free movement.
3. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are back at it again!! I’m pumped for their new move, Sisters.
4. I ordered the devotional Savor by Shauna Niequist earlier this week. I’m so excited to start reading it!
5. Emmy nominations were released this week. What did you think? Did any of your shows get left out?